* Reduced rate for students (school and university), educational
trainees, handicapped, social-pass holders and those currently doing
ADMISSION IS FREE (except for concerts and non-museum events):
- for children up to 6
- ICOM members and students of the Hochschule für Bildende Künste in Dresden with valid id
- members of the Kreis der Freunde und Förderer des Robert-Sterl-Hauses e.V.
- public tours for individual visitors are held from May to October on the last Sunday of the month at 3 p.m.
- group tours for up to 20 people: €18 (reservations are requested). We will gladly issue a receipt.
- tours can also be arranged based on special topics, for example
quarry workers or musicians. In addition, special educational events
are also possible relating to Robert Sterl and his drawings
Note: Given our museum’s small size, all groups of 10 visitors or more are requested to register in advance.